Japan, Tokyo, TokyoEngineering
About nanameue, Inc
At nanameue, Inc., our focus is to connect people through social media. nanameue, Inc started in May of 2013 with roots in Japan and Thailand. With growing teams, nanameue, Inc. has built one of Japan’s top chat applications with over 5 Million users. We are venturing into Web3xSNS with a mission to “Building Community with Science”.
Having a global mindset, nanameue, Inc is built with people from a variety of different cultures from Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil, and Australia to name a few. To maintain the global culture, our company language is English and we continue to welcome new members from all over the world.
Our goal is to build a virtual space where everyone can have their presence as themselves and welcome everyone as they are.
As an iOS developer, you will play an essential role to create values to our users on our communication application platform. There are more than 40M+ downloads of the applications we have developed so you will have fun creating apps and solving challenges that a lot of people love using. Moreover, you will have a chance to help train young junior developers to grow and create even better products. Our team is growing and with high attention to details we can keep pushing out more products and values to our users.
- Develop mobile applications (iOS: Objective-C and Swift)
- Develop test specs and approach for the application
- Involve with management and business guy in product development process
- Fix any issues that may arise tracked by error management tools such as Fabric
- Code review and mentor junior developer
- Contribute in creating best practices for the team
- Assist CEO and CTO on application implementation design
- 3 years of object-oriented software development experience
- 4+ years building applications for iOS devices (Able to use both Objective-C and Swift)
- One Mobile app you can share during the interview which you developed
- Familiar with Agile Development
- Experience designing clean and maintainable codebase
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Good knowledge of Git version control system
- Good understanding of English, if you can make a joke in English, you will be fine
- Japanese or Thai language will be a plus
- Priority if you can code in Android as well
- Competitive salary and performance based bonus plus standard social security insurance
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Flextime: Core time 11:00 to 15:00
- For overseas candidates: Visa Support, Re-location assistance to help you start your life in Tokyo, including first-time airfare to Tokyo, and hotel room for two weeks while we help you search for housing.
- Holidays: Annual leave, Summer as well as Winter Holidays, Childcare and Family care leave
- Support in buying the needed items to make your work easier: applications, large monitor even a good chair (unfortunately, pajamas not included; though, we are trying to get it approved soon)
- Free snacks, cheeses, soups, and drinks, of course!
- Transportation allowance OR if you live near the office, we will give you 20,000 JPY monthly towards your rent
- We will subsidize books, language courses, conference tickets, and even paid apps.
- Annual Company trip (as we overcome travel restrictions)