Tokyo, Tokyo, JapanEngineering
About nanameue, Inc.
At nanameue, Inc our focus is to connect people through social media. nanameue, Inc started in May of 2013 with roots in Japan and Thailand. With growing teams, nanameue, Inc. has built one of Japan’s top chat applications with over 6.5 Million users with 75,000+ communities.
Having a global mindset, nanameue, Inc is built with people from a variety of different cultures from Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil, Australia to name a few. To maintain the global culture, our company language is English and we continue to welcome new members from all over the world.
Our goal is to build a virtual space where everyone can have their presence as themselves and welcome to forgive and accept everyone as they are.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for projects across various platforms. Our SNS application Yay! is continuing to grow its user base and to provide the excellent service we need to assure the Quality from our side. For nanameue, our Users come first and QA is the final line before we release it to our valued users.
Quality check and control of features before they are released
Work with the product team, designers, engineers and Customer Support team to establish and execute quality checks and controls
Confirm updates and features
Planning of configuration of new functions, etc.
Automated planning in the test process
Work in an Agile environment along with cross teams to execute project plans
Examines and analyzes web and application content for bugs
Other related duties as required
Experience in QA (Quality Assurance) for web services and mobile apps
Experience in creating and implementing test items
Experience with ticketing systems (Confluence, JIRA, Zephyr etc.)
Experience in writing test scripts
Knowledge of smartphone OS (Android, iOS)
Strong analytical skills and attention to details
Knowledge of the web and programming languages is a plus
Experience or interest in QA Automation is a plus
Self-starter attitude and an excellent work ethic
Japanese Level about N2
- Competitive salary and performance based bonus plus standard social security insurance
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Flextime: Core time 11:00 to 15:00
- For overseas candidates: Visa Support, Re-location assistance to help you start your life in Tokyo, including first-time airfare to Tokyo, and hotel room for two weeks while we help you search for housing
- Holidays: Annual leave, Summer as well as Winter Holidays, Childcare and Family care leave
- Support in buying the needed items to make your work easier: applications, large monitor even a good chair (unfortunately, pajamas not included; though, we are trying to get it approved soon
- Transportation allowance OR if you live near the office, we will give you 20,000 JPY monthly towards your rent
- We will subsidize books, language courses, conference tickets, and even paid apps
- Annual Company trip (as we overcome travel restrictions)
Your application has been submitted successfully! Thank you for applying to nanameue, Inc.